UnitedMs Maplestory Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bryan's Gm Application

3 posters

Go down

Bryan's Gm Application Empty Bryan's Gm Application

Post  Bryan Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Real Life Name: Bryan.

Name You Want To Be Called By: Bryan.

Timezone: GMT 10:00+.

Time spent Online: I haven’t actually spent any time online yet as the server is not up.

How Long Have You Played This Server For: I haven’t actually spent any time online yet as the server is not up or the same reason as above.

IGN(In Game Name): Bryan.

Why you Should Be Chosen: Because I am fun I love to host events and I also help people whenever I can, I know Rhys in real life and he told me that I should join this server and I have actually helped him sometimes which he is grateful for

What You Think You Can Do: hmm I believe I can recruit people and make this server as fun as it could be whilst helping people in need when possible, I can play just about everyday depending on homework and other commitments

Experience: I have had no experience as being a GM but I am a fast learner haha so it won’t take long to teach me I also have a GM handbook which I did not get from this server so yea

Contact Information (Email/AIM/MSN): Uhm I would rather not but If you want to know just PM in forums and I will tell you so yea

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): I like to do Drama and play maple story in spare time, lately I have not been able to go on because I have had quite an amount of homework so yea

Last Words: Well for starters even though I do not know Jimmy I would like to say thank you to him for making this server and I would also like to say thank you to Rhys for inviting me to this server xD

Bryan

Male Join date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Bryan's Gm Application Empty Re: Bryan's Gm Application

Post  joel895 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:13 pm

I suggest you check on your grammar real quickly. There's like 2 mistakes? Well, I believe this is a great application and I hope you become a MOD.
joel895
joel895

Male Join date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  UndercoverCop Mon May 11, 2009 8:13 am

Nice job mate.

UndercoverCop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content